Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Day in the life

I love our little family! The best times are when daddy is home and we get to just hang out and play. Last Saturday was one of those days. We tipically wake up on Saturday morning with a full day planned starting out with our green juice before TJ takes off for one of his insane runs (he's running a marathon in about 5 weeks). Once he returns I go for my workout while TJ and the boys take the dogs for a walk. Once I arrive home it's feed Finn and lay both boys down for a nap. That's the "set" Saturday events, once the boys wake up we are free to do as we please. This past Saturday we went on a nature hike around lake Radnor. We love to spend time outside whenever we get the chance. The weather has been so nice here in Nashville we just can't get enough of it. Once we arrived home the boys got a bath then we had build it your self pizza's (thanks to the Burtons for the idea). Another blissful day. I'm starting out the pictures with one of Finn playing, I felt bad not having a picture of him on this post (he was of course in his stroller on the hike so..)


our sweet Finn Harper
Yummy Green juice
Will on the hike





Will and Daddy
Pizza Fixins

Ginger

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Sounds like a great life! It is beautiful there! Thanks for sharing your pics. I love the things that everyone learned from the Burtons...ours was the chocolate cheese cake and gingersnaps. Their pizza was amazing too! We miss you guys, and hope all is going well with the marathon training. 5 weeks...is that St. George or Chicago? I will cross my fingers for no injuries this year :).