Monday, July 13, 2009

It's begun...........

As many know my Husband would be quite happy with a small zoo. He's never met an animal he hasn't liked. Well, today Will got his first Fish and is loving every moment of looking at "Fishy". I wander if this is the start of our zoo. Just the other day TJ came home saying he almost got a GOAT, that they were selling them on the side of the road (only in the south). He preceded to tell me about all the goat milk, goat cheese and butter we could have at our disposal. I reminded him of the time constraints we would be under with having to milk a goat, and that travel would be out of the question (unless we found someone to milk our goat for us). So, as of now we only have two Poodles and a fish, I'm sure it won't be long till we gain another family member. Life is grand!!!!

Proud owner of Mr. Fishy (and a new hair cut)
Pictures of Finn playing
So curious
Ginger

3 comments:

Angie said...

Will looks so grown up! Is it the hair cut or has it been that long since I've seen him? What an adorable boy. I love that he got a pet fish! And that is so funny that TJ almost bought a goat... and that they were selling one on the side of the road... Good luck with that!

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

I love it!! You guys are so much fun! I do secretly wish you'd get a goat. My friend had a pet goat and he was always the life of the party. :)

Teresa said...

Goats make great fundraisers in addition to milk if you ever happen upon one again! In high school we would deliver it to people's yards, and people would pay to have it taken off their lawns and placed in somone else's yard. So many options! Pets really are the best, and I am excited to watch your little zoo grow. Cute pics!