Thursday, September 4, 2008

Living the good life


For those of you who don't know what a Love Sac is, let me introduce you.  Well, I'll introduce you to the Kid Sac.  Will loves to watch his baby einstein movies before he goes to bed (or when mama needs a break).  TJ would pile up Pillows to make him a nice comfortable place to lounge.  TJ had the great idea of getting him a Kid Sac (a smaller version of the Love Sac).  It's the same idea as a bean bag but the inside is filled with heavenly foam peaces.  Is Will living the good life or what?  Check out his lounging position.

Ginger


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger!! I have missed you. Congrats on your family. I think of you often and havnt been able to find you. I have a 13 month old boy. email me tiffk77@gmail.com
tiff (meek)

Teresa said...

This is awesome! Will has it good!

amber and alma said...

That looks so dang comfortable. I am a jealous girl.

Angie said...

That is adorable! Maybe if I got Maddy one we could get her to sit still for more than 3 seconds...