Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Dunham

The week before Thanksgiving TJ's parents Tom and Sandra payed us a visit. We had such a great time hanging out , eating, seeing some sights and playing cards. We hiked to the biggest waterfall east of (something) I can't remember, but it's a big deal around here. We went to mammoth cave (no pictures my battery was dead, oops), played frisbee golf, saw some Civil War sights, walked around down town Nashville (our first time down town and we've lived here since June), viewed Christmas lights at Opry Mills, and had an early Thanksgiving. I hope I'm not leaving anything out, it's been a few weeks and we've been soooooo busy.
Down Town Nashville















PS: TJ was with Finn in the car, Finn was sleeping, so Will and I had to shoot solo.
Ginger

No comments: