Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love this life!!

What an exciting last couple days here at the Dunham house hold.  As most of you know we have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our second baby.  He has finally arrived!!!  Though a bit past due (which made the waiting game that much worse) Finn Harper Dunham was born Monday March 30th at 3:58am weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 14oz and 21 inches in length.  I actually went into labor at church, during the last hour contractions started up and by the time we arrived home they were 5 min apart and coming on strong.  TJ and I grabbed some dinner then headed out the door.  My mom is in town and stayed behind to be with Will (what a great help she has been, thank you , thank you, thank you).  I was at 5 cm when we arrived and ready to go.  Once admitted we settled in for an exciting night.  The birth was amazing!!  Will came through a c-section but we were blessed to have Finn vaginally, something TJ and I really wanted.  Hands down the coolest experience, we loved it!  It seems there was allot of baby hiding in my belly, even the Dr. was shocked when we saw him come out.  He has the thickest black hair and cheeks to die for.  Will loves this little bundle already and oh boy...........so do we!!



                              a few minutes old, first kiss

                                   Life is grand                            

                                           Safe in Daddy's arms
             
                                             My three boys

                               arriving home, less than two days old
Ginger

4 comments:

The Furmans said...

Congratulations...Finn is adorable and I love his name! I've been checking your blog everyday waiting for the news. Glad to hear everything went well!

Angie said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy! And you all are such a cute little family! Congratulations on your adorable new son!!! We are so excited for you.

Salime said...

Ginger and TJ, Congratulations from Jimmy and I. I still haven't heard from you (and I don't think I will haha), but we are so happy for you guys. Finn looks adorable and Ginger looks amazing as always.

We send you hugs,

both Jimmys and Salime

Teresa said...

Congratulations! Beautiful Baby! I am so excited that it worked out as you had hoped. Let me know if you need anything :). Raggie #2 is on its way :).