Tuesday, October 14, 2008

17 weeks and counting

Well, the time has come.  My belly has just started to pop out and we are so excited!!!  We love the belly bump around our house.  I'm glad I have a husband that loves me pregnant.  The sad thing is, I think he thinks I'm the cutest when I'm pregnant, that could make for allot of kiddos!  I've had several requests for a post of the bump so before we left to workout this morning I took a couple of pictures.  Drum roll please.................





                       Will watching his crazy mama take pictures of her belly.


Ginger


5 comments:

Johnny and Betsye Park said...

So cute, Ginger!! You are super adorable pregnant - can't wait to meet #2!

Anonymous said...

It is about time you started showing! Are those LuluLemon pants?

Erin said...

Yey for the belly pics! Although you know your belly is T-I-N-Y. Will is so lucky to be having a sibling...!

Cami said...

I'm so excited for you! You are going to be so cute!!

Salime said...

This is how my belly looks WITHOUT being pregnant!!!! you have an awesome body Ginger :)

This is Salime btw. We have a blog now... so we can keep posted. Congrats on baby #2 :D

Please, please keep in touch!

Jimmy says hi to TJ