Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rugby

Today TJ, Will and I went to watch England play Scotland in Rugby.  There was an international tournament being held in Chicago, we had tickets to see all three games but our little Will only made it through one......and that was pushing it.  Needless to say TJ was in heaven, right in his element, I had a good time as well.  I was happy TJ was not playing for two reasons 1) he was sitting right there beside me, it was nice hanging out and if I had a question about that crazy game he could answer it 2) there was no way he could walk away with another concussion, black eye or cracked rib, and for that I am sooooooooooooo happy (though I do like watching him play).  Will's favorite part of the whole experience was the Corona guy, he just kept staring at him walking up and down, up and down, yelling "CORONA......GET YOUR CORONA HERE".  The Corona guy was oblivious to the sweet baby Will watching his every move, he missed out. 





Ginger

No comments: